Thursday, April 30

Whine Swine

.
.
.
SWINE FLU ALERT !
SWINE FLU ALERT !!


Do take care
of your health, readers.

Now you see, Grace DO CARE about you afterall.
Isn't that totally sweet.

.
Remember to get yourself a really cute mask
so that you can still act chio
and attract hot guys
in times of a catastrophe.



I went out with mommy again for the whole day and due to the fact that I only have ONE lesson to attend today.

I decided to skip it. Mommy is in favour of this decision too.



As I grow older, I've learnt to enjoy spending time with mommy.

And whenever my class starts late, we will go for breakfast and I really liked the feeling.



Mother's Day is just around the corner and I don't know what I can get for her.
Flowers, chocolates and card?

That's totally cliche. *YAWN*
.
.
BYE.
.
.
.
.

No comments: