Friday, April 17

Mor and Ham

.
.
HI.
My Name Is Grace.

MorMor and Hamster still don't know how to bathe in the bathing sand.

Damn. MorMor, do you know the bathing sand is not very cheap !

Everytime I place them in the bathing container, they would end up eating the sand.

And it's non-stop eating, especially Hamster.

Hamster nibbles on everything, except the band I wear on my wrist.
Instead, that fat woman knows how to cross over the loop.

MIRACULOUS.

On the contrary, MorMor bites on the bands like some crazy ADHD patient.
I was pretty taken aback when MorMor bit me that day.

How can you bite me! I'm your very sweet and pretty owner, you know ?!
I'm so not pleased, MorMor !

zL thinks that I'm a bigtime nutcase.

Cause I would talk to MorMor and Hamster as though talking to humans.
We should treat them with humanity afterall. What's wrong.

I hate it when people tell me, they are just two hamsters!
You're just another idiot then.

...
Hate it when I don't get to see Mor and Ham.
But it's not within my control too.


Hope I can get to see them tomorrow.
PLEASE.


No comments: