Thursday, April 30

The more you floss, the better you are.


I over slept and missed school AGAIN.

I don't understand why or how I did it with 4 alarms set at an interval of 5 mins each.

But still...

OPPS ! I did it againnn!
*Bimbo pouting lips*

Mommy told me she tried to wake me up but to no avail.

This is HER side of story, which sounds totally RIDICULOUS.

Mommy: "Grace ah! What time your lesson starts?! " *irritating shrilly voice*

Grace: *mumbles* 9am..

Mommy: "Now already 10am!!"

Grace: " Then 11am lor."

Mommy eventually gave up on my crap and walked away.
I was quite pissed she gave up so easily.



The previous night,
before I hit the hay:

I brushed my teeth for twice (once with the electronic toothbruch, once manually)

Admire my own face in the mirror for 3 minutes.

And flossed my teeth. Oh my guan yin ma.

I get really, sincerely thrilled from inside out whenever I engage in flossing.

It never fails to drive me sky-high everytime I slip the thread (or rather force it through, which often results in cut my own gums and excessive bleeding) between slits of my teeth and pretend it's a mini-saw in my mouth. I'll start manipulating the flossing stick to and fro, watching how the thread drags the mushy white stuff out of the slits between the teeth.

Then, it will be followed by the disgusting amount of tiny white plaque being scraped out. Lastly I'll wipe all those collected creamy gooey stuff on a piece of tissue paper and GOSH! Life is only complete after you've flossed your teeth.


Flossing
IS
orgasmic.

Feeling lonely?
Try flossing.

No comments: