Thursday, April 16

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEXAYE

I AM OFFICIALLY 18 !
I AM!
I REALLY AM!


Two days before my actual birthday.
Xin and I went out for a
Mini-At-The-Same-Time-Low-Profile celebration.




Our actual itinerary was to perhaps walk around in town then down to Clarke Quay.
However, we continued staying in town for some i-don't-know-why reason.

Perhaps it's pure laziness i assume.




We dined at Spageddies in Paragon.
It was xin's recommendation.

So I shall not babble on and on about how much Pastamania can do better.



I looked as though I was trying to adjust my brassiere.
But the fact is, I'm not.
Alright. Then we wandered off to cineleisure to check out the movie timeslots.
It was 10 plus and our movie starts at 12.15am.
So we were spoilt by
BLOODY ABUNDANT AMOUNT OF TIME.
But it wasn't that bad.
In fact it was GREAT.
Cause...

I coincidentally met KEVIN !
What a pleasant surprise.





And you know what.
Xin is so sweet..she really is.
She wrote me a card with superrrr long yet funny content
AND BOUGHT ME A WACOAL CORSET.
She's really super nice.
But at the same time, I felt god damn guilty.
Cause I know she has been trying
to save up for her braces,
yet she spent a relatively great amount
of money on my present.





I LOVE YOU, XIN!

You're the best gift from
Guan Yin Ma to ME.




Trying hard to open the card
without destroying it.




LOOK.. The card is so sweet right.
But guess what.
I flipped behind and I almost fainted.
This is what it says:
.
.
.
"Two of a kind- the photographer's great-aunts
at their home in Canada.
Sister Rose and Florence have lived together
since they were both
WIDOWED IN THEIRS 40s ?!
.
.
.
OEI ! CRAZY AR !
I DON'T WANT TO BE A WIDOW AT MY 40s !
And worst, LIVING WITH YOU!
.
I WANNA LIVE WITH SOME HANDSOME YOUNG MAN
WHO'S EYEING ON MY MONEY
AND LOOKING FORWARD TO MY DEATH
YET WILLING TO TOUCH
MY SAGGY OLD SKIN.



She's my darling.
I really hope her A'levels would quickly end
so that she could have more time with me.
.
.
But it's alright!
QUALITY not quantity right, Dearest!
.
.
.


Just posing to take photo.
I wasn't reading the card.
CAN'T DIGEST,
TOO WORDY.
.

Continued slacking at Gloria Jeans
till our movie starts.




After the movie, we were FAMISHED
.

As we all know,
A hungry man is an angry man.
.
What's more, there were TWO.
So we angrily stomped over the the coffeeshop opposite Cine.



Ate some satays..
TAA-DAA!
NOW WE ARE BOTH HAPPY!
.
.
Siao.




GOODBYE.





No comments: