Friday, April 3

BIMBO ME

.
.
.
Today, I behaved like a big time
BIMBO.
.
I am utterly
ASHAMED
of myself.


*show motherfucking bimbo face*
V
V
V

Stupid Things I Did :

My hands were bloody itchy so I opened up the newly bought hammie wheel from the package to take a look. I was happily fiddling with the wheel by unscrewing and screwing it back. Then suddenly,

"KIAK!" the screw broke into two.

I've officially broke the bloody hamster wheel.

.

.

I was on the LRT and Tommy dozed off. I was happily disturbing him, poking him with my blue colour nail which I got it from the capsule toy machine. Then, I decided to clip my pink hair clip on his head.

"PIAK!" my very cute pastel pink clip split into two.

I offically broke my hair clip

which has stayed loyal to me for years..

.

.

How stupid can I get ?!

How bimbotic can I get ?!

zL says I'm not bimbo

Cause bimbos and big boobs come in a package.

I am bimboo.

Bimbo and bamboo.

.

.

.

No comments: