Tuesday, April 21

Clarke Like A Chicken

LOOK!
It's Grace's Day Out With Ying!





At Clarke Quay !!!




WHERE WHERE?




C. CLINIC




We spent a couple of hours chatting, crapping, drinking, eating..yada yada.
Time really flies, we're both 18 and have known each other for almost a decade.




Our initial plan was to go Bugis for karaoke session.

Then, we changed our mind and went to Liang Court's Pary World.

However, it was full, so we went to Clarke Quay and settled in Clinic.


Roti-Prata Sisters!





After all the cocktail drinking at clinic, we went off to take a stroll by the bridge.

That's romantic..Aww.





Heels vs. Flats

Damn! I should have dressed nicer if I knew we're going Clarke Quay.

While sitting by the river, we met many different people.



These guys were really cool.
They could do like hand-stands and back-flips and some other really cool stunts.



This Thai guy has the best hand-stand among them.



Then, we met Tarry and Magnurr.
.
They are students in NUS. What a NERD.
However,they are really nice guys, expecially Tarry, we really hit it off pretty well.
.


I bombarded him with all my weird grooming habits and he was god damn taken aback.
I bet he thinks I'm nuts.


Both of them were super cute cause THEY LOVE karaoke.
So off we went to some Boat quay karaoke pub.



Ying was like picking on Magnurr for the whole night.
I bet Magnurr is really devastated cause we all agree he has messy hair.


And Tarry, you're just too fair and I TOTALLY hate that.






After the karaoke, they were famished and off we went for roti-prata.
It was already 6 plus in the morning.
Damn. I sure was tired.





I loved this photo.
They think that it's redundant to do peace sign except during a protest or something.
Yet many people in Singapore love doing the peace when taking photos.
So they were forced to do it, HAHA.

I'm siao.


I'm demure.

I'm Grace.
She's Ying.
She's My Darling.
P.S
And yes
I remember, ying.
May 1st right?
SEE YOU THEN!

No comments: