Saturday, April 25

School's Pure Evil

.
.
School has started
And the first week of school is almost over.
.
.
It wasn't that bad as there are so many wonderful people around me.
Though it wasn't as lively as before
.
Cause Jeremy, Kevin, Linzhe and Nigg could not be spotted at Gate 8 anymore.
.
Some left, while others graduated.
.
And as for Tommy,King of MIA.
.
.
Sometimes when he's bored,
he would ride on his rocket
and fly all the way
to outer space.
.
.
Reception is poor out there, what's more LONG distance calls are expensive.
So we can understand how tough it is to contact him.
.
The lam-nua-gang days are officially over.
.
.
It's now down to two, Bitchy (my dear Crystal) and me.
SAD.
It's time for me to embrace
adopt the pathetic dull life
of a geek.

.
.
Of course.
That goes to others as well I guessed.

My Bitchy !
That's Qianhan!


Hi to Mei Fang !
And of course.
Our noble astronaut, Tommy.

No comments: