Friday, April 10

God Bless Hammies

Oh Dear Guan Yin Ma.


Please watch after my little hammies
(MorMor & Hamster)


Especially Hamster..

Yesterday zL called me and told me Hamster's nose is bleeding.

It's as though some asshole whacked me in the head.
I was totally taken aback.


He told me that Hamster was shivering badly at first
Then it wasn't moving, as though it was...
TOUCH WOOD


Trying to maintain my calm,
My first reaction was like "Ok ok, I go online search."

For your information, I'm a very "google" and "yahoo" person.

Then, I saw someone said that his hamster had nose bleed and passed away a few days later.

WHAT THE FUCK.

I cried so hard like some motherfucking loser in the middle of the night, like 4 am.
I know I'm very dramatic.
.
But I am really god damn worried for Hamster
What's more I am not with her.
What on earth is happening to her.

Can someone, anyone
enlighten me please ?

And regarding the naming of the hammies.
Xin thinks I'm damn biased.


Cause one of the hammies is really sweet and nice and let me hold it.
While the other mean one keeps biting my fingers, and it's FUCKING PAIN!


So I named the sweet one MorMor while I was playing with it.
As for the other one... I just called it Hamster.


Until she learns to be nice or she will never get to have a name.

This is Hamster.. She's not dead.

This was not taken when she had her nose bleed.

She's just sleeping. She often sleeps on her back.

And she's one big FAT lazy hammie.

She eats twice the amount MorMor eats and doesn't exercise.

.

.

I felt rather guilty when I knew that

Hamster had nose bleed.

Cause I favoured MorMor more,

And neglected Hamster.

I'm sorry, Hamster.

But you're the one who started it.

You bit me first asshole.

.

.

.

No comments: