Saturday, April 25

Less is More

.
.
.
Quality is really vital in friends rather than quantity.
.
.
Yes, if you have friends of quality and quantity, good for you.
You have the best of both worlds then.
So go celebrate now by spanking your younger siblings or do whatever you like.
.
.
.
Quality used to be really important to me a few years back.
It made me feel popular,
It provides me with all the companionship I needed
It gives me all the attention I desired.
.
.
.
I used to find it hard to apply the concept of "Less is More"
What crap! More IS more.
More diamonds/roses = More love
Less friends = Less love = BIG TIME LOSER.
Taa-daa! My philosophy BACK THEN.
.
.
But now, I finally learnt the true definition of it.
And I truly appreciate that.
.
.
.
Moral of this blog post?
.
.
GET A LIFE!
STOP READING CRAPPY
BLOG POST LIKE THIS!
.

No comments: