Saturday, April 11

May I see your PROPOSAL?


I wanted to go see

MorMor today!


But I wasn't feeling too well.
Think I'm gonna pass away soon.


Xin thinks I'm bloody self-absorbed when I'm with the hammies.
I don't know.
I just love to watch these tiny furballs.


I was told that MorMor starts biting again.
What's wrong with her.

Darn !

By the way, I want to be a demure, virtuous and feminine young lady.
I'll be turning 18 on the 13th.


And I should be undergoing my "wife-to-be" training in case someone, anyone wanna marry me.
I'm really scared to be left on the shelf.

Since young, my dad warned me to get married by hook or by crook.
As he would never allow me to stay with them.


He thinks that unmarried old women

have weird temperament

due to the deprivation of sex.



I've been deemed as a vulgar and so-not-feminine girl for my past 17 years.

It's time to put an end to all these nonsense.


Firstly, I've to learn to use a knife instead of scissors all the time.

Then, it's time to learn to on the stove.

Lastly, challenge the washing machine.


Wish me luck.

Otherwise, propose to me.





No comments: