Sunday, May 3

Luck is NOT on my side


Yesterday wasn't a great day for me.
I left house with Dawn at around 11 plus and took cab together.

She went to Dbl O with Simba and friends while I headed off to Butter Factory to look for Yikai.

It was kinda weird cause I didn't really know the people there, and worse thing is..

WE WERE IN THE GOD DAMN ELECTRO ROOM. I simply couldn't stand the music there.
COME ON! RNB ROCKS THE HOUSE.

There was this waiter who came over and passed me a coaster with his number written on and a rose made out of serviette. Dork-y.


After we left the butter fac, they wanted to go over to some Thai club.
No thanks.
I don't dance to Thai music.

It was raining cats and dogs with intimidating thunder and lightning. Shucks. Have to brave the rain and walk the some Mcdonald's which is fucking far. Yikai took off his outer shirt and let me take shelter under it. How nice. But I still look like a big time idiot with a shirt over me.

When we reached Mac, I received a few calls from Simba. He was sobbing away and his speech wasn't clear. I started to get really worried and ask him to put Dawn to the phone. Dawn's phone was with him, but she wasn't .

Dawn and I were supposed to meet up and cab home together after clubbing but I guessed some things went really wrong over at her side. So I cabbed down to Dbl O.

I was really lost. Cause it was freaking deserted and I wasn't familiar with Mhmd Sultan.
Furthermore, she doesn't have her cell phone with her at that point of time.

I was fucking worried about her and started running all over looking for her, IN MY HEELS and IN THE RAIN. I felt so helpless. I wanted to call someone for help, but I don't know who to turn to. I don't have anyone there for me, nobody would bother to entertain me at that hour.

I hate the way those stupid drama series plot mislead us, making us feel that it's fucking easy for the male lead to find the female lead despite the fact that the female lead migrates to Jupiter.


Finally I found her, it really wasn't easy.
She ran and hugged me, crying like a helpless kid. After some throwing up and crying, I managed to drag her home.

I really hate taking care of drunkards. They make me feel so helpless. She sat on a random patch of grass below our block and started throwing up, AGAIN.

After much effort, I finally got her up the lift and reached home safely.

God damn it.
What could be worse. I strained my calf muscle. P-A-I-N !

No comments: