Sunday, May 10

Clubbing Clubbie



Yesterday was a pretty long day for me.

Went to lot one to have my hair trimmed, then make my way down to zL's house to see my mormor.

After that, I've to rush home to get myself prepared and headed down to lot one to meet zL to go St James together.

Went to meet nigg and others and off to Vivo to have dinner first before going into St James.

My mood was totally dampened when I got stuck outside the club for 20 mins due to whatever problem with the guest list. Big time turn off: No.1 .

Finally I got into the club, guess what's next?

Our sits were all filled up with all the Toms, Dicks and Harrys. If I'm not wrong, they even drank one of our two bottles. Big time turn off: No. 2 .

Everyone started to get really pissed and went out to the bar outside. So I ended up standing by the bar for more than almost hour, IN HEELS and A PRETTY DRESS.
Big time turn off: No.3 .

WHAT THE FUCK.

Now what?

The god damn torturous dance floor.

I've finally understand how a sardine feels.
It feels like a sardine.
.
.
The worst part was the trip to the toilet.
zL, Wz went to the toilet and I followed them and waited outside..
Oh my guan yin ma. Those people squeeze like there's no tomorrow. If there was a fire, it's over for the entire club.
.
On the way out of the toilet area I was holding on to zL for my dear life. Those people are nuts I swear.
Don't they know that humans are INCOMPRESSIBLE.
STOP SQUEEZING LAH BODOH.
.
As for the aftermath of all the crazy squeezing, Wz got bitten by some crazy girl in the club and I got crushed against the railings, leaving me with a painfully bruised butt. Big time turn off: No. 4
.
It's Saturday, it's public holiday, and it's the end of exams for many Uni students.
Fuck you to whoever who arranged that. Fuck you hard.
.
I was starting to get really tired out by all the shit already and my legs were aching, threatening to give way at any point of time.
.
Finally they decided to switch over to Arena. Aww. There's no place like home.
.
At least we'll get to sit down and are more familiar with that place.
.
What's more. I can get to see JackPott. He's cute.
.
I totally love the dance floor in Arena. Especially when there're unique people with unique dances. LOVE IT.
.
I must admit it was kinda boring for idk what reason. Maybe everyone was quite reserved and nobody seemed to enjoy dancing idk why. It could also be due to we didn't really drink enough to get high.
.
Or perhaps my dance partner Crystal wasn't there. She's the only one who will go crazy and get sky high on the dance floor with me.
.
.
However, it was still an experience. Look on the bright side, at least nobody threw up.
.
.
.

No comments: