Tuesday, May 5

Grace is so cute



It's another day out

with Ying !


*Three Cheers!*



Headed to Cine for dinner.


FAMISHED.








I don't know why on earth did the manager of the cafe treat us so well.

But we just politely accept his gesture of goodwill.





OH. Before I forgot.

I must tell you how pathetic was that cheena bitch sitting beside me.
I'm not going to criticise about her ching-chang-chong accent.
I don't have issues with that.

It's acceptable if she wants to adore gorgeous me.
It's understandable if she chooses to steal glances at mesmerizing me.
It's comprehensible if she decides to peep at lovely me.
.
.
BUT YOU DON'T TURN 90 DEGREES
AND STARE STRAIGHT AT ME
FOR A GOOD TEN MINUTES.
.
.
OEI ! SHEN JING BING AR !
KAN WHAT KAN. NEVER KAN BEFORE AR!
MAYBE YOUR BOYFRIEND KEEP OOGLE AT ME.
BUT TOO BAD SWINE FACE.
STARING AT ME DOESN'T MIRACULOUSLY
MAKE ME FUGLY LIKE YOU,
NEITHER DOES IT MAKES YOUR DISGUSTING
BULGING SNOUT DISAPPEAR
FROM YOUR HIDEOUS FACE.
.
.
After our satisfactory dinner, we headed down to Clarke Quay to chill out.
.

Doesn't she look simply
GORGEOUS !

From the above picture,
you can infer that we went to
Fashion Bar.
.








I am so glad she invaded my life 10 years back.

I thank guan yin ma for everything.

We started off as arch enemies, and I've tried all means to make her life miserable in the past.

Life's pretty ironic.

Nothing is predictable.








BYE READERS.

No comments: