Wednesday, May 27

Long Time No See, Laughter...

I felt rather light-hearted today as compared to all other days.

I don't know. School hasn't been great.

Politics and unnecessary pressure are really suffocating me right up to my windpipe.

I'm so sick of pretending to be a PR person.

I have always been someone who enjoys laughing, to the extent of choking on my own breath.

But recently, I kind of lost my true self along the way.

I couldn't make myself laugh as heartily as before. I find it hard to even squeeze a grin out of me.

Being unable to let out a genuine good laugh from the bottom of my heart, is just like not being able to let out a big fat juicy fart during a date with a cute guy.

I wanted to let it out SOO much.
I just wanna relax the muscles around asshole and eject the god damn gush of stinky air outta my god damn butt.
However,


Brain says "Yes"
Body says "Hell NO".
.
.
Today was really consoling for me..
Though I was laughing at some fucking lame and stupid stuff all the way,
but I finally let out my long-lost laughter.
I don't ask for much.
I just need small little things to lighten my mood, cheer on my spirits.
I know everything may revert back to the usual way tomorrow,
I may have to bid goodbye to my crazy laughter again.
But I'm still glad to be able to hear from you today,
my dear Laughter.
.
.
.
.

No comments: