Sunday, May 31

Clubbie


Yesterday,
it was clubbing
with Xin and Jiaying!
I'm really glad that I was part of xin's first clubbing experience.




She dedicated her First-Time to me !

Alright, we went down to Powerhouse and as expected, it was as crowded as usual.
We drank, took some photos, and headed down to the dance floor.



Yep. The dance floor was horribly packed, but I still enjoyed cause it was the first time I danced with xin. I felt really excited.



Not long after, I coincidentally met Daniel on the dance floor so we danced together.
It's always better to have a guy around, it's much safer for the three of us afterall.

I think Daniel is really cute. *coy smile* HAHA. Okay. Stop it Grace.

Okay, moving on.

It just got unbearably stuffy and warm on the dance floor and I just wanna make my exit. So I told xin and Jiaying to get out to take a breather.




While we were outside, there was this group of guys approached us and invited us over to Rebel.

Free cover charge, free drinks, free cab fare. We've got nothing to lose anyway.

What's more the dance floor at Power House was too crowded, and we barely have a place at the bar.

Actually, I was having second thoughts when we were heading back to our locker to get our stuff. Well, cause Daniel was still in Power House, and it was like not quite right for three girls to leave with these strangers.

But those guys followed us to the locker just to make sure we won't ditch them. So after we took our stuff, xin and Jiaying went to the washroom, while I went over to Daniel to let him know we were leaving.


Well, Daniel seemed kinda shocked (most probably at our absurdity) and worried when I said we were leaving with some strangers so he decided to tag along.

I was pretty surprised that he was willing to leave Power House and get down to Rebel with us. Cause I first knew him at the club a few weeks before, and we've only talked a couple of times on facebook.

I mean he really wasn't oblige to give a damn about us.

But he's just being really nice and kind enough to be concerned bout our safety.
AWW~ SO TOUCHED~~ HAHA.

Okay, I seriously don't wanna elaborate on the Rebel part.

However, xin and I were glad that Daniel went along with us cause he was protective of us and a great fun.

Overall, Rebel still sucked big time and I'll never ever go Rebel again. Period.

BYEEEE!!


No comments: