Thursday, May 21

HO HO ! I LOVE ME !

.
.
.
I don't understand why would some people get bothered and upset about things that
DOESN'T EVEN CONCERN THEM
in the first place.



Hello? It's not as though I slapped your mother and shoved a watermelon right up your daddy's ass hole.

HEY~? I'm just doing my thing, having MY OWN life.

Come on. It's NOT as though you reallyyyyy fucking cared about me.
Or concerned about my life being side-track..
Just a reminder, we're so NOT close, don't let your imagination get the better of you, pathetic slut.

You know what?
You're just unhappy that people do not behave according to your idealistic oh-so-organised manner. If everybody behaves like you, the human race would never discover colours or sex..


You call that ideal? I call that fucking big time lifeless, you biatch.

For you information, you little IGNORANT whore, I, Grace Ooi, DO NOT waste my precious bimbotic time trying to get on the right side of you.

You.. simply.do.not.deserve.it...

Cause you're NEITHER rich, NOR pretty, LIKE ME! =)


Tell me, where would brains and god damn hardwork get you?
I've got a rich daddy, and NOTHING to worry.

You simply make me GUFFAW HARD AT YOUR STUPIDITY.

What? Am I hearing something?

Oohh... Me more fortunate?? UH HUH! You finally know our difference.

We're from two diferent world. So stay out of my bloody business, if you don't mind..



Go ahead, slog the shit out of your worthless ass.

You can always come be my part-time maid when you wake up from your big idea.
.
.
.
.

No comments: