Friday, June 12

Rojak is very tasty

Hello.. *awkward start*

Went down to town with Tommy and Jt to meet Nigg and Sharon on Wednesday night.

WTFuck.

I was told that we were going to eat steamboat so I dressed like really sloppy.

In the end, we went to eat at FEP and went down to Arena.

It's like... WHAT?!

What's more. GREAT. It's Ladies Night.


I looked like a freaking pariah amidst all the chio girls.


What "Jig jag jig jag" (Totally hate this language FYI)

MY FOOT!!

I ended up holding on to my dear tube for the god damn night.

Well, luckily it was a short night and we left at around idk, 2 plus?


Okay. Everyone else blogged on


Jt's birthday already except me.

I guess I shouldn't lose out.


Look. Totally hate group photos.

It's almost like you'll need a microscope to see the faces.


Uh-huh! This is a hell lot better.
Say hello to 4.5 litres of misery
Mr Birthday-Boy
or rather Mr Friend-of-Birthday-Boy
(Yup. That's you. zL)
I find this photo totally hilarious.
Look at the number of irrelevant hand signs.
HAHA.

Why the skeptical face, Jt?
No doubts, that's your big knock-out.


I can see your feeble attempt to defame me, my dear.
Aww. I'm afraid it's a drastic failure this time round.
But don't give up.
Every dog has its day .

Big time energizer bunnies on da dance floor/stage..
Siao.

Nice bangs, zL.
Like it?
Love it.

No comments: