Tuesday, June 23

CHIMEI MEI

Went to Arena on Saturday
to help Dawn clear her balance bottle.



I'm blogging just to allow xin to grab the pictures.






Boogied away on the dance floor people.



I must give the I-am-very-young-and-shy look.
Old man loves that, I know.



Hello.. SEE. The bouncer gave me this..

*Big time bitch face*



That's Su and Dawn.
They're both primary school teachers.


Dawn is my elder sister. I swear.






I lost. So I've to drink.

That explains my fuck face.



Two old women grinding. What can I say.
Pathetic.

Let's hope Dawn doesn't read my blog.



Xin and Dawn finally wore heels to club.
And they were whinning away..
LOUSY.



Forgot to mention.

Some bloody cao ang moh pinch my butt and ran off.

NBCCB!
FUCK FUCK FUCK!









HO HO. They were all complaining how fair I am.
I'M SO PROUD.


Okay.

I've shared my gorgeous pictures with you.

Now you help me complete my survey below.

Don't be selfish.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=nGpbooX1_2bCIHBHTowa1s_2fA_3d_3d

BYE bye.

No comments: