Saturday, June 13

Geylang

TWO POSTS IN A ROW.
ENJOY.
.
.
Went to Geylang for supper with xin, zL and Jt just now.

It's the first time I've been to geylang, what's more for supper.

I was totally thrilled.

The Fuck-Face Brothers.

Okay.. I can explain.

I always had this misconception that girls have to dress to look really dowdy when they go to geylang.

So I ended up looking like a big time dweeb.

Fuck it man. Fuck it totally.





I absolutely love this.
Straw mushroom is simply irresistable.


But the beef wrapping them to zL's finger nail.
It is so bloody
TINY, MINI, LITTLE,
SMALL, XIAO, SIKITTTTT.














Sometimes, I do prefer to

exhibit the masculine side of me.
.
.
.
Wtf. I didn't ripped it off some Ali Baba okay.
It costs me 2 bucks for this fake handlebar moustache.



No comments: