Sunday, June 7

i don't know.


You know what.

It's pretty amazing to realise how magnanimous a person I am.

I've never knew about that until yesterday.

My bitchiness simply pales in comparison to your craftiness.

Hands down to you, brazen hussy.



You know I don't mind having a face-off, just make it broad and upfront.

You're simply can't quit behaving exactly like some despicable low-life.

If you asked me?

I'll say it's TOTALLY pathetic.



I mean I seriously hope that you could give it up, and MOVE ON.

Is immorality your last name or what?

I'm really sick of dealing with people like that and it's been so long since one popped back into my life.

It really wasn't something difficult.

You could have just let it go. What's all the persistence about, seriously.



I have to admit that I was negative, in fact excruciatingly negative bout it.

But eventually I've just came to terms, and let it go, not for you but for him.



This is nothing personal.

But I hope you would attempt to be a better person.

I mean, nobody's born bad.

That would mean less back-stabs, tell-tales and whatsoever. I name it, you've got it.




You should be aware of where you stand.

And seriously, mark my words.

You wouldn't wanna shit at where you eat.



No comments: