Friday, January 23

I rule. You suck.

.
.

I am a critical person.

Yes. I do LOVE to criticise.



And NO. I do not look at myself before criticising..

Why should I ? I wouldn't criticise myself anyway.


So WAKE UP THE MORONIC IDEA.

Shut up and swallow your hackneyed shit !


Firstly. I am totally disgusted by people, or should i be mean and say FAT ONES,

wearing AIR-TIGHT leggings and a pathetic tiny top which is totally so not enough to cover their butts.

.

As a result?

They allow their wobbly fat butts hanging down like

two humongous flaps





SAVE ME FROM

THE CATASTROPHE !


GUAN YIN MA !


. What's Lagi Lagi Bagus Bagus Best Best~?

Their gigantic flaps sway from one end of the Earth to the other as they stroll down the road.



HALT!!

If you're trying to drown me with the YOU-DON'T-KNOW-NO-FASHION crap.


Then I must admit

I REALLY DON'T KNOW NUTS BOUT YOUR FASHION AND THANK YOU

BUT

DO LEAVE ME OUT OF YOUR HIDEOUS FASHION STATEMENT.



PLEASE. I BEG YOU.

.

DRESS LIKE A HUMAN THE NEXT TIME YOU LEAVE YOUR HOUSE.

Need some tips?



First step. Think like one.


NEXT .
.
DO ENLIGHTEN ME.
.

WHY DO SOME PEOPLE LOOK INCORRIGIBLY UGLY IN HIGH WAIST BOTTOM
BUT INSIST ON WEARING THEM?

.

You've got a problem with your neck?


If not, why won't you FACE UP to the reality.
.
.
.
.
.
Look, Stare or Ogle!
Do whatever you want.
.
.
.
This is
GORGEOUS HOT CHIO CANTEK
high waist.
.
.
.
.
HOWEVER
UNFORTUNATELY
MANY FASHIONISTA-WANNABE FOOLS
LOOK LIKE THAT
v
v
v
.



.

.
Face It You Virgina Faces.
.
Nice.
.
.

Like It ?
.
.
.


LOVE IT.

No comments: