Sunday, February 1

I Have The Last Say

.
.
.

Tell me.

.

Can you spot the big fat cross on the

top right hand corner of the screen ?


.

Everyone has the right to read my blog
and of course leave anytime they like.
.
But not everyone has the right to shoot their mouths off.

.
.

No no~ Uh-uhh~

.

.

At least not in

My Blog My Tagboard My Sight.


.

Just being curious.

.
.
Does your mom has Gonorrhea??


.

I really can't find any other reason

that had caused your blindness.

.

.

.

You DO know what's Gonorrhea RIGHT ?
or DO YOU NOT ?

.

.

*smiles*

.

Don't Worry, You Pathetic Thing.

.

.

That's what happens when

YOUR MOM SLEEPS AROUND.

.

.
So you know why you're nameless huh?

.

.
CAUSE
YOUR MOM DIDN'T KNOW

WHOSE SURNAME

YOU SHOULD TAKE AFTER.

.

.

That's why everyone calls you

'Da Son of a Bitch'

.

Now you know why

your mom uses a baseball bat

instead of tampons?


.

Hey hey. Don't try to correct me
and tell me your real gender.


.
That's like TOTALLY HUMBLE.
.

You know I can easy google it out, don't you.

.

.
I mean what's so difficult.

.

Afterall, your mom sleeps around.

.
.

There may even be a wikipage.

.
WHO KNOWS.

.

.

.

Alright.

.
Now let's end the post
with some lovely and adorable
wonders on Earth.
.
.


.
She's such a Darling.
.
.
.

.

.

Bye.

.

.

.


No comments: