Monday, January 12

I've got big fat juicy bruises on my shin.

okay !
everybody bow and smile like a moron to the
.
FUCKING UNDERAGE CLUBBER !
.
went to Arena again on Saturday night
for Nigg's Birthday.
Yeah yeah. i managed to smoke myself in like a Ninja..AGAIN.
*3452 cheers !!*
.
.
oki. the truth is the stupid bouncer stared at my ID
*apparently not exactly MINE*
.
for like 3 million minutes before he said,
" Cannot use this next time."
.
.
what whAT WHAT !!
.
JUST YOU WAIT TILL APRIL 13 !
.
i will fucking shove my IC up your ass and
SLIDE IT BETWEEN YOUR BUTT CRACK
LIKE A GODDAMN VISA CARD !
.
.


*basking in flower-shaped confetti,
flaunting my pink polka dots undies skipping around*
.
.
WOOHOO~!
.
.
Dear Legal Age...
HERE I COME RUNNING INTO YOUR ARMS,
KISSING YOUR BOOBS!
.
.
.
Talking about boobs...
v
v
v
.
.
.
JEALOUS HUH ?
.
.
.
.
.
Please promise that you'll
stay tuned for more picture updates
even if you don't mean it.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No comments: