Friday, January 16

What A Turn Off !

.
.
I don't understand why would there be existence of judgemental airheads around.
.
.
Well.
I don't even judge you for being a judgemental dick face,
who are you to judge me then?
.
.
Am i standing in your path to achieve
multiple screaming orgasms ?
.
.
Or have i accidentally ate the key to your
chastity belt ?
.
.
*Burrrrp~*
.
.
.
On top of judgemental, is hypocrisy another beautiful virtue
passed on by your ancestors?
.
Let me help you trace your ancestry,
since you're so FAKE..
.
.
Did your ancestors originate from.. let me see.. the wax museum?
.
.
.
OH GOD!
How could you allow such a MAJOR defect to be sent to the mortal world.
.
.
.
oh well, since you've also sent down
Hitler, Osama and Nana..
.
.
What difference would one more make anyway right ?
.
.
I KNOW ! I KNOW ! That's the reason why you've sent me down!
.
.
.
There must be someone who's more than perfect to
NEUTRALISE their faults isn't it !
.
.
.
I truthfully sincerely hope oneday,
.
.
SHIT CASCADES OUT OF
YOUR SHOWER HEAD !
.
.
.
.
.
.

No comments: