Sunday, January 18

Fuck

Fuck

is an amazing word.


Vulgarities have become so common now. I believe most people know them but it's up to the to use it or blow it.


Like it or anot, we've been infested with the culture of vulgarity unknowingly.
Take this brand for instance :
.
.
Established brand isn't it. It could be found many malls and its sign hangs tall and proud.
Yes, it caused fierce controversy at first, with all the lawsuits and blah blah yada yada.
.
.
Those fcuk people just insisted that it was an acronym for "French Connection United Kingdom".
.
.
PIAK! It slaps tape to everyone's mouth and all they could do is to shut up and accept it.
.
But come on, we all know what this brand is driving at with all the "too busy to fcuk", "fcuk off" and "what the fcuk" t-shirts.
.
.
.
.
Another fucking amazing thing with Fuck is..
IT'S NEVER ENOUGH !!
.
.
#1 I hate the way you fucked your Boss yesterday.
.
#2 I fucking hate the way you fucked your Boss yesterday
.
#3 I fucking hate the way you fucked your fucking Boss yesterday
.
#4 I fucking hate the fucking way you fucked your fucking Boss yesterday
.
#5 I fucking hate the fucking way you fucked your fucking fucked up Boss yesterday.
.
.
.
.
Fuck
has also became
a special type of expression .
.
.
#1 What The Fuck ?
.
#2 Fuck Off !
.
#3 Fuck You !
.
#4 You Fuck Face !
.
#5 I don't give a Fuck about it.
.
#6 He's such a motherFucker !
.
.
.
.
Cursing and Swearing have taken on a whole new meaning in life.
.
Sometimes, it helps you to express an extreme emotion which allows you to feel much better.
.
When you said "Fuck you ! " to someone, you wouldn't mean to start stripping and bedding the person. In many cases you just want to be able express your extreme anger/irritation into words.
.
.
I've been deemed a vulgar person for my whole life.
Be it by my family, friends, non-friends or
.
FUCKED UP BLOG READERS WHOM
I'VE JUST MURDERED THEIR MOTHERS
.
.
.
It's time to stand up for the
Vulgarity Culture.
.
Tag "i love fcuk" at the tagboard to show support.
.
.
.
.
LET'S FUCK
CIVILISATION !
.
.
.
.

No comments: