Monday, October 27

We Have Our Own Way Of Expressing L-O-V-E . . .

Nana wrote this in her blog..
V
.
v
.
v
.
_____________________________________
Saturday, October 25, 2008
.
.
MY mean third sis is mean to me.She took funny pictures of me and posts it on her blog.I help her with everything but it's no use.Now, she's in Mac using her friend's laptop to see what i'm going to write in my blog.
.
.
we're all in this together :: 5:23 AM
__________________________________________________
.
.
.
is i teach her how to publish post one leh !
.
.
someone tell me..
.
.
.
someone tell me which breed does that
ingrate dog belongs to huh...
.
.
.
.
whatever la Nana..
.
.
.
.
.
WHATEVER LOR...
.
.
.
you suck also.
.
.
.
_______________________________________
.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
.
MY mean third sis is mean to me. ( Hello? Repetition lor. *yawn* ) She took funny pictures of me and posts it on her blog. (eh..you look funny ay all angles lor. why not blame Mr. Edward Ooi ? )
I help her with everything but it's no use. (correction. is YOU no use can ) Now, she's in Mac using her friend's laptop to see what i'm going to write in my blog. . (ya lah ya lah. no link to the max. you can be the next famous blogger >> XIA-lan )
.

we're all in this together (excuse me? who ??) :: 5:23 AM
.
.
____________________________________________
.
.
.
.

No comments: