Friday, October 3

Look Out For Me Traffic Police !!!



oh MY god...



.
.



you're so not gonna believe this.



.
.


Note : This is a self-edited photo. Please ask for permission before using it.




Daddy has bought us a . . . C..


.



condom? no.


.



c . . .cha-cha Dance-Along-With-Me DVD ? no.



.



char kway tiao? NO.



.
.



its a CAR~!



.





oh ya.. give me the * laaaaaa* music pls



.
.



* lying on piles of fallen blossom petals,



moving my limbs up and down,



forming beautiful " blossom angels " *


.

.



Practically EVERYONE is prompting me to get my licence~!


.

.

i can drive next year !


.

mommy even suggests that we do up our new car with

.

Hello Kitty accessories

.

.

.

the steering wheel, the front mirror, the handbrake, the seats,

.

the tissue box holder, the seat belts...yada yada...

.

.

ALL HELLO KITTY~! ^^


.

See.... i've even planned who sits where in my car.

.

.

.

actu...

.

.

.

Hot-Guy is supposed to sit on my lap..

.

.

but it's too dangerous to drive like that.

.

.

so i placed him diagonally across me

.

.

so that i can flirt with him through my front mirror.

.

.

.

*gua gua~ *

.

.

.

i'm getting so excited now.

.

.

.

try to get into my good books

.

.

and i will consider driving you to enjoy some sophisticated fine dining session with me.

.

.

.

however...

.

.

your treat.. * Dang~!*

No comments: