Wednesday, October 1

Children's Day Arent For Children Only

Happy Children's Day NaNa..!!
.
.
.
Congrats! You've Survived Another Year Despite My Prolonged Bullying.
.
.
.
________________________________________
.
.
.
.
it suddenly struck me that today is Children's Day when Nana came bugging me for present.

.

.
.

oh god.

.

.

.

its been uber long since someone treated me like a real kid.

.

.

.

.

except when my mom tries telling me stuff like

.

.

.

.

" Ah Grace ar.. How old do you think you are?! you're still a kid..!! stop spending like there's no tml ! "

.

.

.

.

.

well.. at least i don wet my bed anymore..

.

.

.

Hey..

.

.

.

.

.

leakage during monthly periods are EXCEPTIONS . . .

.

.

.

.

*hides behind the curtain*

.

.

.

.

___________________________________________

.

.

ok..

.

.

.

then i remembered this freakish-ly childish friend of mine.

.

.

.

.

he does not commit childish acts occasionally like on Children's Day only.


.


.


.


it's like part of his daily life.


.


.


.


What..~??


.


don't look at me like that.


.


.


he started it.


.


.


i had to put in some effort to overcome the communication barrier isnt it..


.


.


.


.


.


.


anyway.


.


.


.


he's 19 for your information..


.


.


.


.


i am 17. . i could still be pardoned.

No comments: