Wednesday, October 15

* EXCLUSIVE* Autobiography Of Grace




My life began as a sad one.





.
one little ugly duckling was brought to Earth.





Fed,






Raised,






And grew up Ugly






*breathe in*

.

.

.

Here it goes . . .





.



" See....i told you God was drunk when he created me.. "






I was never pampered by my relatives.
.
.


well.. it was pretty understandable actually..

.
.
.
i wasn't a beautiful kid..
.
.
.
.
.
i always wanted to learn ballet like those graceful lil girls
.
.
.
.
with their hair neatly bun up
.
.
.
.
and their skinny legs in white lacey stockings.
.
.
.
.
i was just a fat, short and ugly ball of fats.



what's more.
.
.
.
.
we couldn't afford the fees anyway.


.

"i'm the one in stripes. i used to be taller ,bigger and more mature than kids of my age. "




but i was contented.









my mom dotes on me.





tellin me i was the prettiest girl.






although Obviously i was NOT...






.
i didnt lik to look at mirrors.




cos although i was young, i knew i was ugly.

.
.

and eventually developed my low self esteem.












if u hadnt realised..
.






i had BANGS for lik dunno how many donkey years.
.






jus lik liang xi mei .




.




my evergreen hairstyle..





______________________________________________





My SAD Birthday








i am supposedly the birthday girl



.




and u see ah. . . .


This one never show face.

Tis One Also Never.



TIS ONE ALSO NEVER ! ! ! !





@#!%!$!%@!$





WHO THE FUCK TOOK THESE PHOTOS.




_________________________________________________



Now...you take a look at this




This was like totally different birthday a few years later .






BUT WHY STILL NV SHOW FACE LEHH !!!!







FUCK IT !!!




____________________________




My CMI Period




.


DEAR GOD.
.
.
.
.
Tell Me . . .
WHAT WENT WRONG??!!!






* fall on the floor weep uncontrollably *




anw.

.




jus LOOK at my brows for goodness sake.




they are lik two caterpillars piak-ed onto my forehead ~~
.
.
.

_____________________________________________





Trouble Making Period





tis was when i was sec 3

.



and i got into lots of trouble outside school.




and almost quit school at tht point of time..








oki..

.

.

this is my IC photo...

.

.

.

I'm so gonna be ostracised by bouncers when i go clubbing.
.



.

alrite. no comments pls.







ok.. tis photo is lik totally irrelevant.



.

.
i jus wanna drag JASMINE down.





.YA.. THATS JASMINE GOH.






me and ying ying




see... in school act nerd.. outside school act chio . . .




totally Cannot Make It...





our highly-raised-brows so as to allow maximum amount of eyes seen



.

tryin super hard.




wrinkles on the forehead muscle can even kiap a coin .



____________________________________________




Die Die Must Act Chio Period





mm.. this is one of my act-chio period.








come on lar.





i don't know about guys.






but girls..




don't pretend as if u don have the act-chio-period.




_______________________________________________





My Extreme Make-Over Period











continue to act chio . . .






telling myself i'm like so close to be like Yang Chen Ling





but i think i look like mushroom only. thats all.





No Yang. No Chen. No Ling





tis was a very important evolution point for me.





i underwent an extreme makeover







.








and turn from my IC photo on top to the above .






it was good effort i presume.




_____________________________________________________





MY Yang Chen Ling Period





.
i tink my evolution was gettin a lil better over here..






.
but still fantasizing myself as Yang Chen Ling.








see. . . go OBS also mus self-fantasize Yang Chen Ling...


.



.
AiYA~!! Wad WAD WADDDD~~



i got MOLE also wad last time~!






den i removed it.


.




no more yang chen ling.
.

.


HANA~ i noe la.. it was NEVER yang chen ling LAH ...





.

_________________________________________________

actu until tis stage



slowly slowly can see some human form already..




.



tis was my ah lian period.



.



lacey tube with denim shorts and a must-have layered hair.



__________________________________________________



mmm.. jus a few months ago.



.


.



.

i was still kim moh back then



.


i knew i looked like ah lian.





so....

V



v



v



v



v







TAA-DAA~~!





and see...


.


.


.


as i grow up...


..


.


my eyes oso double in size..


.



.


HANA! ITS FAKE LASHES AND MAKE UP LA!
.


.



now leave me alone..

No comments: