Sunday, February 15

Sisterhood.

.
.
.
I am suffering badly from post-Valentine's aftermath.
.
.
So I decided to make myself happier...
AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHERS.
.
.
.
This is Ru Hua..
.
Some Really Classic Taiwanese comedian..
.
If you don't know who is she.
.
You must either be borned on yesterday and is viewing my blog now.
.
Or borned today and is going to view my blog later.
.

Okay. Before all the "SHE'S GOD DAMN UGLY" starts..
.
I must acknowledge her courage.
.
.
I wouldn't do that even if you offer me 3 lorries of hunks.
.
* make it 4 and I'll give it a thought.*
.
.
I don't care if you feel that you can never get enough of her...
.
Or is starting to get all nausea..
.
.
Presenting Your Greatest
Fantasy/Nightmare..
v
v
v

MINI HUA~!
.
LIKE IT?
LOVE IT!!!
.
HURRY !
Set it as your desktop or mobile wallpaper.
.
You may even print it all over your pyjamas!
.

HALT !! ... Are you having the URGE to create your own mini- you, me or enemy ??

Or do you feel your COMPULSION screaming

"GO CREATE A GOD DAMN MINI TOO

AND USE IT AS A VOODOO ON YOUR IRRITATING CLASSMATE

WHO KEPT BITCHING ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU SUCK!"

.

Log on to http://www.nike.com/nikeos/p/nikewomen/en_SG/training_tool

.

.

To Dearest Sisters...

Ugliness may be something one can be borned with BUT definitely not stucked with..

Ru Hua was paid be to be ugly.. But you aren't so what's the point of remaining ugly !

There's practically NO excuse to do that anymore! YAY!!

.

But if you have chose to do NOTHING about it... and stay that way forever..

Just remember this.. You can RUN but you can't HIDE.

So.. Get a pair of good shoes and keep running then..

At least you will be an ugly but skinny person.

.

Nike Zoom Sister One+, The ultimate training shoe for women

http://nikewomen.com.sg

.
.
.
.
.

No comments: