Thursday, February 5

Thanks SP.


GOD
DAMN IT !



I've just received a bloody warning letter from SP.

FUCK!!!

The best part is that my dad's got a copy too.


I FUCK YOU, SCHOOL.

Where are all your SAVE THE TREES principles.
.
.

This was mine~
.

.



This was Daddy's...
.
.
.
.
Dear Sir/Madam,
.
FAILURE TO MEET ATTENDANCE REQUIREMENT UNDER THE EXAMINATIONS RULES (need to capitalise the alphabets meh? Afraid that my dad doesn't have microscopic eyesight ah?!)
.
.
This is to inform you that........, your attendance in class...did not meet the minimum requirement as set....Sinagapore Polytechnic Examination Rules. (Why won't you send a letter telling my dad how much effort i put in to make myself look hot in school everyday.)
.
.
The Examinations Board has therefore decided....., you will be given only a Pass(P) or Fail(F) grade in the following module....blah Blah YADA YADAAAA.. (Therefore, Miss Hottie Grace has decided to shove my middle finger up your fuck face to express my gratitude and you will be given a chance to Phuck(P) or Fuck (F) 500 dogs in 2 minutes..)
.
.
.
.
This is so bloody irritating.
.
.
Oh well. Whatever, School.
It doesn't matter.
.
I swear I'll steal 5 toilet rolls everyday from now on till I graduate.
.
.
.
.
BYE.
.
.
.

No comments: