Friday, February 6

LOOK!


Good Afternoon.

.

As you all know, Valentine's Day is coming..
.
.
It's so near that I swear I can see
tiny little heart shapes with fluffy white wings
floating around.
.
.
.
Wouldn't it be MARVELLOUS to be able to spread the passion and share the love.
.
.
Buying gifts is the greatest way to express your love..
.
.
.
And buying a Barbie Phone will DEFINITELY be the most ingenious way
to kick someone into the
Holy Fountain of Love!
.
.
.
PLEASE LET ME SWIM IN THE HOLY FOUNTAIN OF LOVE!
.
.
BUY ME A BARBIE PHONE!!!!!!
.
.
.

.
Alright, in case you wanna buy it for your girlfriend instead of me (you bloody ignorant fucker)
.
Go get it from http://alohacloset.blogspot.com/
.
THIS IS NOT
AN ADVERTORIAL OKAY~
.
.
I'm just totally grateful to the owner for allowing me to get to know the existence of such lovely lovable phone. Though I'm not buying it. But looking at pretty and lovely stuff brightens up my day equally.
.
.
.
I'm on a strict Save-Alot-Of-Money plan.
.
So I am not suppose to break the Cannot-Buy-A-Barbie-Phone-You-Pathetic-BItch rule.
.

.
.
.


As you can see..

It's in the shape of a compact powder.

.

.

HOW BLOODY CUTE

CAN IT GET

YOU TELL ME !

.

I must admit it is a bimbo phone.
With sub-standard camera and functions.
but.
IT'S CHIO.
.
.


.
I know I look like some senile breast-sagging granny.
.
But can you just take pity on me and buy me a BARBIE PHONE.
.
.
.
.
BYE.
.
.
.
..

No comments: