Sunday, July 19

Nasty Lusty

.

.
I don't know
how many people
enjoy doing these.
.
But sometimes we'll do things
that doesn't mean anything.
It's may be just a
personal obsession or habit.
Or perhaps plain weirdness.

I love popping bubble wraps.

And I like the smell of whiteboard markers.

I'm obsessed with the sound of scissors cutting paper.

I mark and box up mozzie bites with my fingernail.

I love the smell of my left index finger.

I'm very convinced that I can smell my own nose.

I get very distracted by my nose cause it sits right between my eyes.

I have the tendency to bite on the inside of my lips.

I like to stick my fake lashes on my laptop.

I have the habit of peeling of the cracked skin on my lips.

I'll hang myself upside down when I have a headache.

I like the smell of gasoline at petrol kiosk.


Pleae tell me you do weird things too.
I just wanna make sure I'm not a freak.
.
.
.

No comments: