Thursday, July 16

Emo Elmo

.
.
I hate being alone.

But you can always get yourself accustomed to things.

Apparently, I'd just gotten used to hating it.

I've learnt to live with it, be it voluntarily or not.



Being alone doesn't not lead to loneliness.
And loneliness is not necessarily the aftermath of being alone.



Sometimes, I'll get so sick of the constantly lingering desolation...
I've grown tired of helping others solve their problems,
with no one bothered to help me with mine.
Trying to keep their smiles in place,
while mine struggled to hang loosely.


Well, it's not like anyone could help me anyway.

Aid seems to cripple the independence I painstakingly build up.

Yet none doesn't seemed to work either.

It's easier to be the shrink than to be the opposite.


Wtfuck..
What a disgustingly
unacceptable emo post.

Argh. Leave me alone.
I have my down times too.

No comments: