Monday, July 6

It's been so long since the bullets fly.

To you,

Ya YOU. The bloody gross one.

Get a life. Stop creeping around the cyber space.

Does anonymity thrills you?
Or are you plain ashamed of your identity?

Who are you to judge someone when you yourself is such a disgusting low-life.

I don't give the slightest god damn shit about whose old flame are you.

Now you definitely made me feel like spitting my phlegm right into your retarded dog face.

Oops can't. My phlegm refuses to leave now.

Well, who or what would wanna get humiliated that way.

Being flushed down the sewage system accompanied by my pee pee and poo poo would be a whole lot more honourable way to pass on.

So listen up you down syndrome big time virgina face.

Fuck off if you feel so unhappy.

Quit harping on things that nobody no longer care.

It just make you look like pathetic loser.

So pathetic that I could almost shed a tear for you if I were empathetic enough.

Too bad I'm not.

So here I am gently shoving my _l_ up your face.

Yeah. I don't know you at all and have never spoken to you.

But if I get a chance to do so now, I'll lovingly curse you in your stupid looking face till my throat's burnt.

So what?

You're a bitch and I AM GRACE.

So I simply have all the reasons in my encyclopedia to bloody screw you upside down and inside out.

Seriously, you have the motherfucking freedom to not read anyone's blog.

So if you choose to read one, then don't motherfuckingly be a bitch and make motherfucking comments alright.

If not, this is what you get. Me motherfucking motherfuck you.


Not happy?
Then motherfucking go to hell. I don't care.

There, you saw the window?

Wait. You'll eventually die of your cao-chee-bye-ness anyway.
** I hope I'm implicit enough, xin.
I edited this 4 times.

No comments: