Tuesday, July 28

Jack's Ass... JACKASS.

.

.

Sunday was

Elaine's and Daddy's

PINK THEME PARTY.









We spent the whole day doing up the deco.

I did the deco outside !!

Of course, together with Dawn and Hin.









Xin finally came at idk what time.










My uncle is.... Adorable.





Elaine's friend made these for the party.







That's Dawn, LaMe and Ah yi..




The mei mei is so cute. She always look so... Aww~






My Favourite Picture Of All.

Cause my grand-uncle behind looks so hilariously extra.



Their very chio cake.





























Elaine and her friends.



And more friends...





Our cousins...







Di di and Dawn.




Jasmine and Herianto.

Just look at Rudy's coy smile.



Hin and Dawn.

I don't know what's wrong with them.

But something is wrong I know.





Jasmine and me.



Su and RINA! Rina's super cute. Super drama.






Rina was super ecstatic when she saw so many balloons.

It was as though she's high on drugs or drunk or something.

We had a hard time calming her down.

No comments: