Friday, November 14

Everybody's Feeling High Today

Today Daddy was exceptionally early.
.
.
.
And drove me to school at around...
.
.
.
let me see...
.
.
6.45 !!
.
.
and lesson's at 8 !
.
.
What the HELL
.
.
.
i s-l-o-w-l-y took my breakfast
.
.
S-L-O-W-L-Y flipped through my notes
.
.
.
SS-L-OO-W-L-YY went to shit..
.
.
.
met tommy and crystal to puff-it-out
.
.
at our favourite hangout >> Gate 8
.
.
Ah Wang is back by
Popular Demand.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's My Crazy Bitchy Slutty Bestie .
.
.
.



We Seriously Don't Give A Damn
.
To That Nerdy Lecturer.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
Naff Off !! You . . .
.
Down-Syndrome-Looking-Lecturer.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wth ?
.
stupid lecturer keep staring at me
.
after taking this photo
.
.
.
NOT HAPPY?
.
.
.
.
I'LL PULL YOUR PANTY AND
.
.
COVER OVER YOUR HEAD !
.
.
.
YAY ~!
.
.
.
TIME TO GO HOME !
.
.
.
.
NOW EVERYBODY TAKE OFF YOUR BRA AND SCREAM
.
.
" LA SENZA SELLS COMFY BRAS ! "
.
.
.
whatever. scream whatever brand you like.

.
.
.
.


another
compulsory puffing session
.
before heading home
.
.
.
We Love Ah Wang
.
.
.

.

Everybody now wave goodbye

to my dearest bitchy lil bitch ~!

*smack butt*
.
.
.
.
Poor thing she has to work tonight.
.
.
.
.
.




No comments: