Wednesday, November 19

ORIGINALITY.

.
.
from what i've observed recently,
.
.
it seems that a whole lot of ppl
are hating my blogging style.
.
.
.
.
" YOUR CONTENT IS SOOO SEXUAL..."
.
.
.
"OH YOU'RE SO VULGAR..!"
.
.
.
"AHH, YOU'RE SUCHA SPOILT BRAT ~ "
.
.
.
.
ENOUGH SAID !
.
.
.
.
well well.. let me tell you the truth then
.
.
.
THIS IS HOW I AM
IN REAL LIFE TOO
.
.
.
.
SAD
.
.
.
basically there's practically
NOTHING you can do about it.
.
.
.
.
because as a reader, your job is just simply to
.
.
.
READ.
.
.
.
well. you do get to voice your comments at times.
.
.
.
hence i do get lots of " i hate you" comments.
.
.
.
and a hell lot of " you blogging style sucks" kind of comments.
.
.
.
.
what's the point dude?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Do i get to literally bed Brad Pitt just because
i said,
" Fuck You Brad Pitt " ??
.
.
.
.
don't be silly.
.
.
.
you're just making me
GUFFAW HARD at YOUR STUPIDITY.
.
.
.
so are you ppl expecting to come to my blog..
.
.
and see me blogging TYPICALLY like this...
.
.
.
" *yawn* what a boring day today. Reached school at 8 and waited for crystal. She was late. I waited for her till 8.30 then went into class together. Class was horribly boring. Lessons all the way till 12 and had a break. Didn't had much of an appetite but i forced myself to eat because lesson officially ends at blah blah yada yada.. "
.
.
.
.
.
Head Count: 1, 2, 3, 4, ....
.
.
349852 HEADS FALLING ASLEEP !
.
.
.
.
Alright alright.
.
.
.
no worries.
.
.
.
i DREAD recalling the whole day's activities too.
.
.
.
even my mom isn't interested in what i've done in school.
.
.
.
SO I GUESS YOU WOULDN'T TOO .
.
.
.
i am like having school for 5 days a week.
.
.
.
so i guess this is what those TYPICAL readers
who complained loved to see.
.
.
.
" *yawn* what a boring day today. Reached school at 8 and waited for crystal. She was late. I waited for her till 8.30 then went into class together. Class was horribly boring. Lessons all the way till 12 and had a break. Didn't had much of an appetite but i forced myself to eat because lesson officially ends at blah blah yada yada.. "
v
v
v
x 5 !!
.
.
.
Come on.
Even the hair on your butt crack starts screaming. . .
.
.
BOR-ING !!
.
.
.
you ppl are hating me cause i am different.
.
.
I'm laughing at you cause you're all the same.
.
.
.
_________________________________________
.
.
By the Way.
.
.
Excuse me?
.
.
.
i am a blogger. i am not your maid.
.
.
i do not do WHAT you ask me to do.
.
.
Unless you pay me, of course..
.
.
.
IF NOT, Get This Clear.
.
.
.
Blogging is NOT a service provided BY ME FOR YOU.
.
.
.
YOU DO NOT GET TO PICK WHAT YOU WANT TO READ.
.
.
So pls, you do not possess the right to go
.
.
.
" Mummy, i wanna read about
Bill Gates's favourite pastime
and structure of a basin "
.
.
.
INSTEAD, I AM THE ONE WHO GET TO PICK WHAT
I WANT YOU TO READ.
.
.
.
.
So the fact is
.
.
.
YOU DEVOUR WHATEVER IS INFRONT OF YOU THEN SHUT UP .
.
.
.
_______________________________________
.
.
.
As for good readers who enjoys reading my blog or
readers who doesn't enjoy but just silently curse me behind my back, praying to God hoping i will be dead, everynight before you go to bed....
I thank you very much.
.
.
.
.
The former, i love you.
.
.
The latter, i killed your mom .
.
.
.
.

No comments: