Tuesday, March 16

I hate work

.
..
.
.
Today is stupid jc kid's birthday.

Damn.. I rushed down to collect the cake right after attachment and ran around lot one to do some last minute gift shopping.

By the way, I'm an working adult now.
.
.
Keyword: A-D-U-L-T
WOOHOO!

I was holding the cake, a balloon, my phone, paper bag with my bento box and my wallet.

And of course... My ninja turtle backpack.

I combed the whole mall for stupid jc kid's gift.

I even begged like a dog at Comic connection ...

This malay salesgirl simply refuse to sell me the display..

OEI!! I WANNA BUY THAT
MINI DIM SUM FIGURE
FOR MY BFF YOU KNOW!!!

WHY DO YOU WANNA MAKE THINGS DIFFICULT FOR ME HUH HUH HUH?!

I almost wanna speak in malay accent to please her.

"Sial luh, sell me seh."

"My friend birthday siol.."


Almost. But I didn't.

I just pestered her and threw ba kua in her face.

I went home to put the cake in the fridge and went over to meet Dawn and stupid jc kid.

Well, then the 3 of us went to have dinner together.

So after dinner, Dawn pretended to go to the toilet but went to bring out the cake and lit the candles at the playground.

Then she pulled a genius stunt of the century.

She called stupid jc kid's phone (THE BIRTHDAY GIRL) and said,

"Faster bring her to the playground! I lit the candles already! "


FAIL. _|_

I fainted on the spot.



DAWN OOI IS A KUKU BIRD
WITH BOOGER BRAIN.
.
.
I've got myself a
cool indian name today.
.
.
.
Yours sincerely,
Devi Punnini, Daughter of Jai ho.
.


1 comment:

8kua said...

Haha I have great influences on u!firstly is the Malay accent,secondly is the facial expression.
A point to add,u should ask the Malay sales to eat shit ma!didn't u learnt?the most important thing u learn from your heat transfer report?aiyo!and tell her:"I WIN,u suck,go eat shit + bakua face"!!!this the perfect combo to use!maye it can crush Joshua also!