Saturday, March 27

Everyone hates the Weird kid

.
.
.
I'm not trying to start a suicidal
(Look.. COLOURS. Totally not suicidal.)
cult here.


But when I was young, I'll try out different ways to commit suicide, well, once in a blue moon.


Actually I just wanna know how a near-death experience feels like.


Once, I tried suffocating myself with a pillow after watching some mediacorp drama.


Cause some rich dying old man was lying in the hospital and suffocated with a pillow by his evil son.

I swear I thought the whole process was supposed last for less than 15 seconds.

In the scene, it was like
*groan*
*kick*
*struggle*
*stiffen*
*dong dong chiang~*


.
.
I did all of the above actions.

After 30 seconds...

I started shoving the
motherfucking pillow outta my face
and pant like a dog.

What can I say.
Fuck you, Mediacorp.

No comments: