Wednesday, October 6

Hi my lil punanis


I wanna be like normal girls.

They have lotsa girl friends and go for girls' outing or whatever.

I don't have much female friends.

80% of my close friends are dudes.

Ogay here's a confession.

I get nervous when I have to talk to girls.

I don't know what to talk about really!

Everything must be phrased and spoken with lotsa sensitivity.

I sound so gay I know.

This is a typical conversation I always find myself trapped in when I talk to girls.

Me: Hi.. I'm grace.

Girl: Hi.. I'm wadeva-name-you-wanna-insert

Me: *awkward silence*

Girl: Wow.. I like your hair.

Me: (*Me with my ruined fringe*) Haha.. Really? Okay... Thanks..


See. Girls tend to take the effort
to make things sound better.
But I'm lacking of the feminine sensitivity.

How to make friends like that?!

When I do it my way,
which is the honest and sincere way,
GIRLS HATE ME.

Me: Hi..

Girl: Hey.. What do think of my new hair cut?

Me: Mmm. Not bad. But I think your previous hair cut looks better. It defines your features more y'know.

Girl: (*face twitched*) Oh.. Haha. Ya.. Gotta go. Kbye.


TAA-DAAAA!!!

This is how I earned my bad reputation among my fellow female species.

Guys don't give a damn bout tiny details so I hit it off well with them.

BUT.

Bad side: Their girlfriends hate me.

Either ways, I'm the bad guy.

C'mon, for guan yin ma's sake.

I-DON'T-GO-FOR-ATTACHED-GUYS

To me, attached guys are like magnets dropped on the floor.

THEY LOSE ALL THE ATTRACTION.

Alright I'll tell you what.
Sometimes the way I praise my friends'
girlfriends makes them worried instead okay?

But NO. It was plain admiration.
I know what your lil punani brains are thinking.





No comments: