Thursday, December 24

India.. Bangalore.. Whiny Bitch

.
.
.
Hello people.

This is gorgeous me blogging all the way from Bangalore at two hours behind whatever time you have there in Singapore.


Okay. I know I've already announced that on xin's and my facebook wall.



BUT this wireless network is totally a gift from heaven, a blessing from guan yin ma.

It's some PAIGROUP network..

Actually I was expecting some wireless@india.


I just HAVE TO blog and well, somehow say Hi..


Or perhaps swear a lil..


FUCK FUCK FUCK.


GOD KNOWS WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO CONNECT TO THE WIRELESS EVER AGAIN IN THE NEXT 14 DAYS.



Okay. I've got nothing else to say.


P.S: Daddy's starting to wobble
his head like an Indian uncle
when he talks.

AND THAT PISSES ME OFF BIG TIME.
.
.
.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!