Sunday, October 4

My dream screams IDIOTIC.

.
.
.
Yesterday I had this weird dream.

I was being haunted and hunted down by these bunch of banglas just because I accidentally appeared in their photos.

Like you know, I just happened to walk past when they pressed down on the shutter.


And KA-CHAK!


But... What the fuck..


Why must those banglas
in my dream be such misers!


Developing photos must have cost 2 dodo birds and 1 big foot .

Precious until only can have their face in the pictures.


Grrr...


As if their descendants will mistake me as their pioneer ancestors and start thinking that tsunami is good for washing their citizens clean .


Actually it only wipes your citizens out CLEAN .

Alright. I know..
It's just a damn dream..


Anyway...

I got real pissed and started to scream the hell outta them...

Then suddenly Jt miraculously emerged from the lynch mob.

Acting as the mediator.

Actually I wasn't really sure whose side he's on.

But well,

I was so furious I could commit a crime, perhaps a rape.

So I ran away.

Jt then gave chase, in attempt to calm me down.

I stomped into Teck Whye market and started wailing away.



Me: "Go away! Don't bother bout me!"

Jt: "Stop...! Where are you going?"

Me: "I don't know! Stop following me!"

Jt: " Don't keep walking! Calm down, just listen to me..."

Me: " Don't want! Just Go away luh!!! "



Then, out of sudden.
.

Jt: "Eh. Wanna buy lantern?"
.
.
Me: " Okay."







WHAT THE GUAN YIN MA.


HAHAHAHA!






Why oh why.
Why doesn't my dreams
reflect some intellect in it..
.
.
.
.
.
.

No comments: