Thursday, October 1

Love Hate Relationship.

.

Aww.. You're indeed cute...
.

BUT !


Are all korean guys male chauvinist pigs?


I am one
female chauvinist sow
too okay.


Grrr.. No wonder he pisses me off sometimes.


And the communication break down is so arghhh.


Half of the time I'm explaining myself and the other half he's punching his electronic dictionary looking for words.



HAHA.

It's so
ARMPIT-HAIR-RIPPING-LY
FRUSTRATED
at times.


And and and...


Why must there be so many rules and regulations while dining ?!


I just wanna eat in peace. . . piece. . . . . PISSSSS.


Grrr.. Why must I pour soju for you huh?

Why why why!

WHY YOU TELL ME?


Stupid luh.. Why you can hold the soju cup with one hand while I must hold it with both?


Huh? Huh? HUH?

WHY??!!



Aiya! You're so irritating luh.
Shoo shoo. Go away...



Alright..

Shall stop all my hullabaloo.




Bye Bye.

.

.

.

No comments: