Wednesday, August 5

Sai Gone Saigon..

.
.
.
I'm going to tell you something...

And I'm very very angry about it.


Today, I pangsai-ed in school cause I ate too much prunes.

All my tonic toxic toxin, you name it, I've got it.

So there I was, happily sitting and shitting,

I don't even care if I was going to be late for class.

Suddenly, some bitch came in and say my shit smells.

WTFuck.

My shit is not stinky okay.. Average what..

What's more each time I pang out my sai,

I'll flush it okay.

So the whole process,

I'll be like shit, flush, shit shit, flush.

Rhythmic, isn't it...

So I think it's the nose shit piled up in her motherfucking snout that stinks the hell out of her.



EEEEE! SO ANGRY!!!
CCB.
.
.
.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good afternoon everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are approximately 310 bucks on every site. But finally I found this locate selling them for half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what is your opinion?