Tuesday, August 11

PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE

.
.
.
What if my ex says...
What would I answer in return.

.
Although I don't have that many ex...
Pathetic. I know.
.
.
I saw this on Facebook.
It's kinda interesting to know your own replies.
Go do it too!!
.
.

1. What if my ex says "Why did you let me go?"
- Cause you made holding on difficult.

2. What if my ex says "I still love you..."
- Oki doki, Got it.
However, actions speaks louder than words, dude.

3. What if my ex says "When did we last talk?"
- I'm still on talking terms with all of them.

4. What if my ex says "Will you go out with me?"
- Why not? I've met up with all of them this year.

5. What if my ex says "Do you still love me?"
- No comments.

6. What if my ex says "I cannot keep my promises to you"
- Then don't promise me anything.
Being a jerk is better than being one who breaks promises.

7. What if my ex says "My friends say we don't look good together"
- Oh yeah? You guys look great together! Just like a circus troupe.

8. What if my ex says "You have changed!"
- Yep. I change everyday.
My top, bottom, bra, underwear. You name it, I got it.

9. What if my ex says "Can we get back together?"
- Prove to me you're different now.

10. What if my ex says "Oh, I know what this is all about. You found someone else"
- Nope. I would never. You were once everything to me.

11. What if my ex says "Don't you realize? You are the one who hurt me!"
- How do you know it's not the other way round.

12. What if my ex says "How can you forget our memories?"
- I didn't. I remembered them, not forgetting the unhappy ones as well.

13. What if my ex says "I will always love you"
- Hmm, you said we'll be together forever as well. But look..

14. What if my ex says "Would you die for our love?"
- No. If I die, you may go running to another girl the next day.
Guys are guys afterall.

15. What if my ex says "You jump, I jump...Remember?"
- Nope, I don't. That's so corny! HAHA.

16. What if my ex says "Kiss me to break the curse if I sleep for a hundred years"
- No! You will live to a hundred years old if I don't wake you!
If I wake you, you may die the next day. God knows!

17. What if my ex says "What's the difference between you and me?"
- I'm an attention seeker, you're an attention keeper.

18. What if my ex says "I saw you last night with your boyfriend"
- What do you think? Nice catch huh?

19. What if my ex says "Without me, your life wouldn't be complete"
- HUH. So buay pai seh? Ok, tell you what.
Life doesn't only revolves around love, you know.

20. What if my ex says "Why are you doing this to me!"
- I lived in the shadow of your past, isn't that bad enough for me?
.
.
.

No comments: