Tuesday, August 14

Tired~ = . =

wanted to blog ytd. . . but too busy and reached home at 5 plus tis mornin.. T.T tired.. my contacts are already protestin, threatenin to blind me at any moment if i stil don remove them.. fuckin shit.. red eyes.. painful sia..




mmx.. ytd was a god damn busy dae.. i woke ard 1 plus near 2.. den dua tao kia came to my house to take the haversack frm me.. well.. i was realli busy... and i've got to go to bp plaza to collect my stuff frm my seller so we went tgt first and left the big bulky haversack at home first.... mmx..




after the collection, went bck to my house to pick up the haversack and electric fan and etc.. stuff for obs lorx.. den on the bus home, gp called and asked me to accompany her to cwp as JANE ps her.. well well... aiya.. as u noe~ i am well-known for my kind hearted nature ^^ so i pei her.. so i went home and changed ... old man and dua tao kai sat at the livin room.. old man was workin out , flauntin his saggy yet he told is firm muscles.. hahahas~!! >.< oki oki.... skip my old man's part.. ^^




den went to cwp to meet gp... bot a pair of slippers ther as my beloved slippers spoilt already... *depressed* haix.. spent money again.. T.T okix.. i spent ALL my fuckin money..



mmmx... went over to yt to take science pract papers from jt.. den went to ws hse slack.. hahas.. kept ka jiao and di siao him~~ ^^ suA.. lets not tok about tt hongster.. ^^ hee~~ drank tiger~~ alt onli one can.. not enuff to even quench my thirst but.. nvm~ cin cai lorx...



haix.. i went to soooo mani places tt my legs ache lik siao... stil kena sae i lao ah ma.. =.= nabeh... nvm nvm~~ anw.. i m stil down wif flu.. T.T and its gettin worser~~!! >.< AhhHHh~ sian





anw.. tis is for my bao bei.. =}

Jas jia you bax.. cheer up okix.. tink abt we kio dao so cheap de skinny jiu wil happi le bax~ haas` ^^ i wil be ther to wipe ur tears for u de.. so go ahead and cry ba.. even if i cant, i also wil be ther to cry wif u de.. =} alt i dunno my results yet also dunno whether i wil do well.. but i comfort u first ba.. when i get bck my results den dao ur turn comfort me .. X_x *hugs* <3>

No comments: