Friday, September 3

Fuck dreams. Nothing but cruel illusions.

Last night I had a dream.

I've never felt happiness like that.

Never in my dreams and definitely never in reality.

Nope. I wasn't a billionaire's daughter with lotsa admirers, neither am I a rock star basking in the public's attention.

I'm still the pathetic kid I am, just like in the reality. Shabbily dressed in my repeatedly-worn clothes, stepping on my semi-ripped canvas shoes, with hair looking as messy as ever.

But he was beside me, holding my hand like I'm a lil girl all over.



It's strange how a dream is capable of creating such overwhelming emotion in the human mind.

When I woke up, I felt so angry at myself for waking up.

My happiness was confiscated.



I actually felt devastated for the morning over a non-existence relationship.

Wtf.

Me and my absurd stupidity.

Wadevaaa.

No comments: