Saturday, July 26

Dope -- Silly person (hence, dopey = silly)

e.g. I would consider locking my blog to prevent dopey people like junhao from invading.



Wart -- a small hard lump which grows on the skin, often on the face and hands


e.g. I'm a swot, jiaxin's a wart on my ass. HAHA!



anw... tis is a REAL FUNNY ONE...

THe definition IS definitely DOPEY!!



Kung fu -- a sport from China in which people fight using their hands and feet


e.g. duh? if not fight with eyebrows and knee caps?


Bong --
a musical noise made especially by a large clock

why is it not " tong " , "dong " , " pong" , "kong" , " kiang " or " ling " , different clocks have different sounds isnt it?

For example, mine is , : " AH GRACE AR! XING LAI LIAO!! CHI DAO LIAO!!! XING LAI!!!!!!!!!!! " .... btw thats my mum..


e.g. " BONG BOOONG~" i punched my sis's boobs.

No comments: