Tuesday, April 29

grace...

life at poly is so tirin...


go to sch early and ends late... fuck!



i m so bored... nobody pei me go smoke durin my break..


i have to quietly make my way out and smoke at the gate and quietly walk bck.. B-o-r-i-n...


mmmx.. i m stil decidin whether to cont to be in sp vball... well... i tink i didnt play too badly but the trainin ends at ard 8 plus each time and it realli tires me out...


tis wil realli affect my studies man.... omg.. wad a hard decision to make.. to join or not to join~


mmmx... i wil be joinin the u-19 com during june... so... should i go vball trg at sp so tt i can regain my form faster?


i feel so lonely and weird.. playin wif team mates which are totally strangers to me.... alt i m quite a loner at trg i tink... haas.. i onli went for the trg once and pon the rest due to sch work... dunno sp vball stil wans me anot... haha..


oki.. shall go take a look again on wed to see if they havin trg... if they don wan me oso nvm... haha... jus take it as fate wans me to study more.. ^^


i so long nv play vball as a team wif jx and the other girls... tink i wil be the lousiest player among them... haas... wonder when wil we meet up to have a trainin tgt... mmmx.. hope it's an indorr trg.. haas...

No comments: